- Dental, Life, Medical, 6 Holidays, Paid Vacation,
Why Work Here?
"Great locally owned company, in business for over 35 years and growing each year. Fast paced environment."
We are currently seeking Service Technicians (Level II) and Maintenance Technicians to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, and repair new and old HVAC equipment. You must work with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image. Excel in communication and follow through to properly complete task at hand and most importantly "Deliver Exceptional Customer Service" by establishing a great rapport with the customer.
- Deliver exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish a great rapport with the customer
- Proficient in service repair of HVAC equipment
- Perform warranty service repair
- Perform Precision Tune-Ups
- Ability to complete required paperwork and assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- On-Call rotation (nights/weekends)
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Comprehensive refrigerant trouble-shooting experience
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years HVAC Service, Maintenance and Repair experience
- EPA Certified
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Confident and self-motivated
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Background check
- Drug free
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Highly Dependable, punctual and efficient
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excels at following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Able to work in extreme temperatures
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Able to lift over 50 pounds
- Able to work extended daily work hours
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
About W.C. Butler Heating & Air Conditioning:
W.C. Butler Heating and Air Conditioning is a leader in HVAC services in the Roanoke Valley and surrounding communities. For over 35 years our company has grown through hard work and honest dealings with our customers. We strive for perfection and also strive to employ those with the same goals and an honest approach to doing business.